Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

I have never had an issue with an issue. I do however work for the Post Office and can see it taking place. I am sure service is different wherever you go. Many factors including personel, machinery, distance can also be a factor.
    2004 GTO TR m6 2004 SAP,D-1SC Procharger,4.0 pulley,Siemens 60# injectors,Walbro 340,KB BAP,160 T-stat,oil breather,06 tails,Ruff 278's, 245/40/18-275/35/18,TB bypass,Kooks longtubes(cated),Loudmouth 2,DIY catchcan,Autolite 5144s,06 brake upgrade.Comp cam 224/228,581/588,112+4 lsa. Patriot gold dual springs, seats,locks,and retainers.TrickFlow push rods.243 Z06 heads.GMM Ripshift, Optima Red, Axxis pads.Ported TB,Monster stage 3 clutch,EPP tune.608/569 L8R MAN
    2004-2006 GTO and G8 Tech Advisor

2. Default

Can any other Canadian members provide feedback on the delivery dates for the last few issues of the Smoke Signals?

Mike see what you started by driving your grand prix to norwalk and placing 3rd. lol
    When my GTO was done I was afraid to drive it fearing rocks and everything else. Now its 4 years old and has a few dings and scratches.

The idea of a driver class would be totally cool. I would drive my bonneville. Heck I may drive it anyway. West Virginia is not too far I don't think.

patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    Mike see what you started by driving your grand prix to norwalk and placing 3rd. lol
    When my GTO was done I was afraid to drive it fearing rocks and everything else. Now its 4 years old and has a few dings and scratches.

The idea of a driver class would be totally cool. I would drive my bonneville. Heck I may drive it anyway. West Virginia is not too far I don't think.

patrick
    Patrick, where "bouts" in West Virgina. I've got friends in Charleston. There's no info in your BIO as to where your from?? Pete
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"

ok added some info to bio.
    I live in Beech Grove Indiana. South East corner of Indianapolis.

patrick

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick View Post
    ok added some info to bio.
    I live in Beech Grove Indiana. South East corner of Indianapolis.

patrick
    Will be going by there on Tues.?? heading to Columbus Ind. to pick up some parts, was going to Seymour, but the parts are now in Columbus Pete
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"

Quote Originally Posted by POCIClubOffice View Post
    Can any other Canadian members provide feedback on the delivery dates for the last few issues of the Smoke Signals?
    I;ll be watching when the Jan. issue arrives & let the office know the date!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by POCIClubOffice View Post
    Hi, the December issue arrived here in North Vancouver today. I'll let you know when the January issue arrives.
    Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi

Quote Originally Posted by aukc View Post
    Hi, the December issue arrived here in North Vancouver today. I'll let you know when the January issue arrives.
    HOLY BAT SH^%T Mike, I thought mine was late, that's really BAD!!! I don't know if there's an answer to this problem, carrier pidgeon maybe???

Default Canadian PO or customs

Quote Originally Posted by Dualquadpete View Post
    HOLY BAT SH^%T Mike, I thought mine was late, that's really BAD!!! I don't know if there's an answer to this problem, carrier pidgeon maybe???
    Canadian PO or customs has to be the problem. Everything is mailed the same day from Columbia, Missouri. I think European delivery is about the same. I know a friend of mine in UK just got his issue of Ol' Skool Rodz in the mail that I got a month ago.
    Alan Mayes
    Tullahoma, TN
    Southern Division Director
    1961 Ventura 2-door kustom