Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Here is one more vote for moving the swap meet here. It would be much easier to go to location rather than two to see what is available. Also I know for a fact that there is stuff on the swap meet that was sold long ago and the poster never removed it - such items would take care of themselves if placed here in the forums as they would simply scroll down and out; they would still be there if you wanted to keep looking at pages but you would not have to go past them to see more recently posted items.

As far as letting the public on I too am against it. If people want to take advantage of POCI expertise or the online swapmeet
    let them buy a membership. If they are too cheap to buy a membership they can use the PY boards. That is just the way I feel about it.

022561 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by POCIClubOffice View Post
    I'd like to hear opinions from more members, whether we should close out the POCI web site "on-line swap meet" and only offer the member classifieds over here on the Forum side. We can certainly do that, I would need to work with the board on announcing a transition plan to the membership.

What do other think? Is it easier to post over here on the Forum side vs. the web site side?

Also, fyi - I opened up the photo attachments on the Forum side to allow SIX photos
    I think one or the other, It is redundant to have two places. I also think it should be set up so that you can have multiple, exploded and clearer views on a item and a running time on a item and a notice to generator. Not seeing some of the vehicles where seen before in Hemmings and various internet venues leads me to believe the sale items are long gone, and why were those items taken off hemmings or other sites and remain here? Seeing other cars posted in the forum section and not here at the swap meet leads me to believe there is a information gap here

Don

Don "Right On" agree 100 o/o & if you look at the cars for sale on this side, i'll bet 90 o/o of them come thru the POCI office, this doesn't get the members [if they are members]on the site!!! I have to laugh when I see one of these adds & it has a e-mail address to reply too??? Why didn't they submit the add???? As to the adds on the swap meet being "Old" yes they are & need a time limit, when I took my 64 Cat off the market, I tried to figure out how to cancel add, had to e-mail office & get Paul to take it out. Guess thats too much trouble for others to do when its sold or they change their mind. A local site here KIJIJI notifys you when add time is up, then you can renew for another stretch, or cancel!!! I haven't seen any replys from "higher" ups here on this topic or a few others ones that are a "bit" contraversial????
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"