Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: No body here

Tues. Dec. 22nd. at 7:45 am our time. just came off the canadian Poncho site & there were 14 people on the site, just checked here, I'm the only one!!! We still need to do some work here folks!!!
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"

Unhappy

Jeff, I agree it's better, but if you notice it's the same people answering or posting new topics!!! aside from a 'slim" few new ones. Signals should have had more coverage on the site being up & usable, other than the E-bay Store, Face book ETC. [my view] I think it needs more promotion from us & the OFFICE. Unfortunatly for me there are no POCI members close by & the ones I do know don't have computors. The Canadian chapter has just started, so lets hope that this site starts to have more input from them, as right now there's hardly any activity in the "CANUK" section. I will post on the Canadian Poncho site to see if any[POCI Members] come over here, I think alot of the guys aren't members, but I could be wrong, cost could enter into it as well, having to pay out for POCI & the Canadian chapter as well. That's stopping me right now from joining the Canadian chapter as well.
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"

TININDN Guest

Pete -

Just checked the Canadian Poncho site - if I'm reading the info correctly they have 1,322 registered users, we have 1,218 - not that far apart.

I'll try to get Don Keefe to put something in February Smokes to "steer" folks here.

Dave good idea!!! One thing I do like on the CDN site is that you can "punch in" who's on line & see where they are all from, gives the flags of each country & name or Avatar of each person on the site. I still find "here" when you go to check out where the member is there is no info. I guess they haven't filled that in or don't want to be known??? It's kinda neat to see the world wide use of the CDN. site!!!!

Thumbs up Roll call.........

I'm here , impatiently awaiting my GTO's release from the body/paint shop. Once I have it @ home I can insulate the cabin, install the new interior, and get it back into daily use .

On the subject, I made Dave and Mike a promise that I would attempt to read/post on this Forum on a daily basis when possible, which is a tuff assignment for a retired guy .

Les
    Attached Images Attached Images
    1966 GTO Sport Coupe
    1968 Grand Prix
    1972 Trans Am clone

022561 Guest

Les, The GTO is looking good!!

Don

Quote Originally Posted by Les Iden View Post
    I'm here , impatiently awaiting my GTO's release from the body/paint shop. Once I have it @ home I can insulate the cabin, install the new interior, and get it back into daily use .

On the subject, I made Dave and Mike a promise that I would attempt to read/post on this Forum on a daily basis when possible, which is a tuff assignment for a retired guy .

Les
    Les, NICE JOB, my 52 project has come to a halt, until I get the parts I need just after Christmas, ROAD TRIP to Indiana coming up

Quote Originally Posted by TININDN View Post
    Pete -

Just checked the Canadian Poncho site - if I'm reading the info correctly they have 1,322 registered users, we have 1,218 - not that far apart.

I'll try to get Don Keefe to put something in February Smokes to "steer" folks here.
    Dave, I tried to send a reply I got off the CDN. site to POCI office. It may not be able to open it, as it was posted in one of the "few" area's that the puplic can't get to. In few words, the answer was " if they'd open the site to out side people, maybe they would join up when they see what's going on with the club, as soon as the password issue comes up, I LEAVE the site" & what's open isn't what I'm looking for" I hope that enlightens you, as to the feelings of a "closed" site

Quote Originally Posted by Dualquadpete View Post
    Les, NICE JOB, my 52 project has come to a halt, until I get the parts I need just after Christmas, ROAD TRIP to Indiana coming up
    Where in Ind?

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nixon View Post
    Where in Ind?

Mike
    Mike, going to Seymour area???