Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Default Canadian Pontiac photos wanted!

We invite you to post pictures and bios of you Canadian Pontiac in this "Photo Album" area. We are also building a "Member's Rides" area on the CPSC web site, see http://canadianpontiac.org
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default 52 Canadian Fleetlead Coupe

Here's our 52, sitting on late model 84 Olds Cutlass chassis. Has chevy 305 V8 & turbo 350, tilt strg. Chassis "shortened to fit body, frt. wheel openings moved ahead to get wheels in centre of arch. Long term project, but getting there!!! Can only up load this one picture, others say "up load failed" ??? Pete

3. Default

more photos from Pete

Here are a few articles that appeared in Pontiac Enthusiast on the local Pontiac show here in Vancouver Canada, many of the cars featured in these articles are Canadian Pontiacs that were on display

Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi

2nd page of article, since only allowed 4 images per post

Question

Quote Originally Posted by aukc View Post
    2nd page of article, since only allowed 4 images per post

Mike, hoped to see the "Canuk" Poncho's, BUT, can't open them????
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"

8. Default

Mike-thanks for posting this article! Paul

Thumbs up

Thanks Mike that worked!!! Liked the red 58 Rag top, there was one sold here last month at Al Webster's auction [ sale listing were in the Canadian Ponch site] I saw it this summer at a local cruise in & it was AWESOME, 348 tripower, continental kit etc. I thought in was a Bonniville when he drove in, but on closer inspection as it went by I knew it was a Canadian one. It brought 95 grand at the auction!!! Pete
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"

I agree, that '58 is beautiful, unfortunately I have never seen it in person, I'm fairly new to the Pontiac hobby, the first time I came out to a Pontiac show was in 2006.

The picture of the '58 is from the 2005 show, and that car has not appeared at the local show since. I will check with the other members of the local club, see if they know if the car is still around and see if there is anything we can do to make sure it comes out to next year's show.

Of course, that is, if there is a show next year, my understanding is that alot of the cost of putting on the show was covered by the club sponsor, which was the local Pontiac dealer, but since they are no longer a Pontiac dealer, no more sponsorship, and the show may not go on.

Here's a couple more pictures of that car I was able to pull off the archive (with direct links right under them if images don't load)

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...c/IMG_0748.jpg

http://i490.photobucket.com/albums/r...c/IMG_0751.jpg