Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default where are all the Birds???

Hey all! We need to get some people on here.
    Let me first tell you about me. I own a '98 Trans Am and a '87 Formula. I plan on making the Formula a race/street car one day. The '98 is a trailer queen,so deal with it!!LOL. It is some what of a rare car.It's 1 of 98 in the color of Bright Met. Green.It sits in a climate controlled garage and I trailer it in an enclosed trailer. My plans for it are simple.Leave it alone and in 20 years maybe drive it a little.
    I live in SC,and am VP of the Firebird and Trans Am club of the POCI.And yes we do have a website (www.geocities.com/pocifirebirdgroup) When you join you get a cool decal and news letter. We are a little bunch,but we love our Firebirds.If you would like more info email me at (rozellms@yahoo.com) or on here. Look forward talking to you guys and girls.Later!!!
    Last edited by rozellms; March 9th, 2009 at 21:28.
    Kenny Rozell,VP
    Firebird Chapter of the POCI

68 bird 'Vert here and an 83 Bird Vert that needs a home with someone who wants it.

I'll probably build the 68 with my boys and pass it on to them. My interest has shifted since I bought it, but it's not eating anything.

Mike

3. Default here are some of mine

My Bright green formula is one of 34
    the red orange is one of 44
    the gold formula is one 60

Default I concur

Hey, nice job on the intro there. I need to get on here more. The wife has corrupted Facebook.....lol, so now i need an escape on here. Let's try and revamp this chapter and get some stuff going here. I'm still deciding on what i want to do with the site. I want to register for the convention also. It would be great to meet up.
    Last edited by froehlej; October 7th, 2009 at 04:33. Reason: testing signature

Default testing

test test test
    John Froehle
    President
    Firebird & T/A Chapter POCI

Default 85 TA here

It is a neet car. White with red interior. Has the Lear Seigler seats and t-tops. TPI and 3:42 posi.
    Unfortunalty someone turned left in front of my nephew and the front end is about 1 foot shorter.
    Insurance is going to pay me 2440.00 for it and I keep salvage rights. I may fix or part out. It also has 87 GTA rims.

patrick

I am the original owner of an '86 Trans Am

Last year for the full hood screaming chicken decal. Also very rare car since it has factory Recaro seats in it. Pontiac stopped tracking this option in 1985. In 1985, there were around 2000 made. So this car should be very rare with this option. I have only seen two other 1986s with Recaros in 23 years.

Frosty
    Are the Recaro the same as the Lier Seigler seats, 18 way adjustable? Something like that.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Hey Guys!!

I can't believe how long it's been since I've been on here.Sorry!!!!!. Life can do that sometimes!!! Great to see the all the cars on here.That Bright green Formula would look great next to my Bright Green Trans Am.Think of me if you ever sell!!!LOL. We no longer are using the website I posted on here. We are using Facebook now. Go onto Facebook and look up (Firebird Chapter of POCI). And become A Fan. If you have not yet joined Facebook, please do. It's easy to sighn up and it's free!!! I hate to say this, but I spend a lot of time on there. And so do you JOHN!!!!Just saying!!LOL. I will check in on here more and use this great site. You guys and Girls take care and hope you have a new great year!!!!!!!Later!!!!
    Kenny Rozell,VP
    Firebird Chapter of the POCI

Just added a 93 TA. It is LT 1, automatic, tan leather and Dark green. 147k on the odometer Not one panel is perfect. lol Nice driver for my nephew.

patrick