Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Been almost a year, didn't know this thread was this active. Apparently I am too late.

2. Default

Hopefully never too late, fastlane.

New POCI member here, first post on the forum.

I bought this '88 Firebird about 1 year ago. I'm the second owner. About 54k miles now. Original owner (whom I was able to speak with) was a GM employee who ordered this car new. Very well optioned, but with standard L03 V8. Automatic, 2.73 gears. Trans Am package, T-tops and sun shades, WS6 suspension, a/c, tilt, cruise, power windows, power locks, power mirrors, Performance Sound system with AM/FM Stereo, Seek/Scan, Auto-reverse Cassette and factory subwoofers, power antenna, rear hatch release, rear defogger, cargo cover, 6-way adj. driver seat, Bright Red paint, Bright Red PW7 aluminum diamond spoke wheels, wheel locks, leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob, and probably a few things I'm forgetting. Thirdgen.org March 2015 Car of the Month.