Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org

Default Information Wanted - '55 Star Chief

Hello, I recently acquired a '55 Star Chief 2dr. hardtop. The car car was in Orlando, FL, is turquoise/white mist and is very distinctive. The car appears to have been a mild custom done many years ago. Among the distinctive features are huge fender skirts that cover a large area over the rear wheel openings, a continental kit with the cover sporting a very large decal of Elvis and says #1 Elvis fan, a really funky, stainless steel visor (which was a surprise in the trunk) and removing the V8 and Star emblems among many other non-original changes.

The woman from whom I bought the car had inherited the car from her father when he died 2 to 3 years ago. From the title, it appears that he probably bought it in 2006 or so. She had no other information to pass along.

I would hugely appreciate any information that anyone might be able to provide about the car's history, former owner(s), etc. The VIN number, if appropriate, can supplied in a PM.

Thank you so much, in advance, for any and all information...Allen

This link is for the world headquarters for traditional customs and you search should start & end here:
    https://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/
    Happy hunting!

Default Thank You...

firebirdman. I will check it out. BTW, among the many Pontiacs that I've owned, one is a '67 400 convertible in Tyrol Blue. My oldest son talked me out of it over 20 years ago and he still has it.