Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
  1. Default Top Radiator Hose 1964 grand Prix

Top radiator hose for 1964 Grand Prix
    Hello

I need a top radiator hose for my 1964 Grand Prix. I have not beed able to find one that fits like the original hose even though I have tried many suppliers. Ames has one that is similar but not correct. Does any one know where I can get a correct top hose for my car?

Thank you for your time & input.

Tony

2. Default

i bought all my hoses from ames and they all were correct. my 63 bonne and my 63 GP. take another look. what makes you think they are not correct. please reply. also try NAPA
    Last edited by DBANDGB; August 18th, 2015 at 13:05.

Quote Originally Posted by DBANDGB View Post
    i bought all my hoses from ames and they all were correct. my 63 bonne and my 63 GP. take another look. what makes you think they are not correct. please reply. also try NAPA
    1964 hoses are not even close to the 1963. 1990 was the last time I found a 64 hose. had 100 made and sold out after 8 years.

4. Default

Tony - I know that these are just not reproduced. At least I've not been able to find a source for 15 years. I have two 64 Catalinas and replaced one of the hoses and got the hose from a friend that runs a company called tubes and hoses. He literally had to match with a hose that he manufactured from another. It has the correct bend around the alternator. I have entered it in several points judged shows and have never been questioned as to the hoses correctness. I will see if my friend can recall what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by 1964GP View Post
    Top radiator hose for 1964 Grand Prix
    Hello

I need a top radiator hose for my 1964 Grand Prix. I have not beed able to find one that fits like the original hose even though I have tried many suppliers. Ames has one that is similar but not correct. Does any one know where I can get a correct top hose for my car?

Thank you for your time & input.

Tony

5. Default

I still cannot find the correct hose. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tony

6. Default Top Radiator hose for 1964 Grand Prix

Please give me contact information for your friend at Tubes & Hoses.

Does any one have a 1964 Full size Pontiac? What are you using for the top radiator hose?

Please e mail me rph1966@hotmail.com

Thank you