Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org

Default Disappointed to see Don Keefe leaving as editor of Smoke Signals

I'm not one for all the politics or drama, but I had to post after hearing Don Keefe will no longer be the editor for Smoke Signals. I think his contributions to the magazine and POCI as a whole, will be sorely missed. Please reconsider.

2. Default

What were the reasons that a different editor was required?

John Wallace
    Pontiac Power RULES !!!
    http://www.wallaceracing.com

3. Default

I suggest members contact their POCI Director representative and/or a POCI Officer that was at the board meeting and ask for more details.

Also, here is some information on Facebook from our President, Merle Green, posted earlier today
    Paul Bergstrom
    POCI Club Office Mgr.

Quote Originally Posted by mviker View Post
    I'm not one for all the politics or drama, but I had to post after hearing Don Keefe will no longer be the editor for Smoke Signals. I think his contributions to the magazine and POCI as a whole, will be sorely missed. Please reconsider.
    I agree. Why dont we get to vote who we want? Not happy with the big wigs decision. And no I will not run for a position as I do not have the means $$ to run all over the country for meetings.
    Last edited by 039951; September 28th, 2015 at 21:25.

I recently went to a local Pontiac show (Arnold Pontiac Pittsburgh) that has been going on for decades, there were only a few cars there compared to years ago when you had to get there early to get a spot. It got me thinking why, the answer that I came up with was it was my fault, I hadn't been to this show in 6 years..

I have a four digit membership number, shame on me...

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mviker View Post
    I agree with MVIKER