Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org

Thread: Wheel lock key

Default Wheel lock key

Hello,

Next to my '55 Starchief and my '90 Firebird, I just bought a '90 Bonneville SSE, wich has an Amcor wheel lock and of course, as you can guess, the nut is missing !

So does anyone have spare, that he would like to sell or where can I get a replacement ?

Regards,
    Ernest

I assume you mean that you are missing the socket or key wrench, if so follow the instructions here - https://www.amcorlocks.com/store.asp?type=INDPARTS
    Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi

Yes, exactly. I did send them an email already but I didn't get any answers.

Ernest

let us know if you hear from them, if not, then I guess it's plan B) which involves a powerful drill and big drill bit and then new studs and lug nuts to replace the ones that you will have to destroy

Quote Originally Posted by aukc View Post
    let us know if you hear from them, if not, then I guess it's plan B) which involves a powerful drill and big drill bit and then new studs and lug nuts to replace the ones that you will have to destroy
    I guess my first plan 'b' will be, welding another nut on the lock an try to unlock it that way ... after that, it'll be definitely your plan 'b' .

I like the welding idea, hopefully will not harm the stud,

once you get the old ones off, if you want to replace with correct replacement, this is on ebay right now - http://www.ebay.com/itm/291170387791

it says camaro/firebird, confirmation needed but I think this also works on Bonneville (since you have the '90 bird, you can confirm if lug nuts match between bird and bonneville)