Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My 33

Default My 33

I'm a new member and this is my ride,a 33 Pontiac coupe! I'll see how the forum operate and talk more later!
    Marc

very nice, thanks for sharing, Mike
    Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi

3. Default

wow, gorgeous!!! thanks for posting the pics, tell us more about the '33....

Are you okay these photos of the '33 on POCI's Facebook page?
    Paul Bergstrom
    POCI Club Office Mgr.

Quote Originally Posted by POCIClubOffice View Post
    wow, gorgeous!!! thanks for posting the pics, tell us more about the '33....

Are you okay these photos of the '33 on POCI's Facebook page?
    Ok,I bought this Pontiac in january 2011 in bad shape,broken side window,bad tires,bad exhaust and brakes and very dangerous front end! I changed all these parts,installed a Mustang II front clip with power rack,took off the old 350 and replaced it with brand new ZZ4 motor,recovered the bucket and rumble seat,brand new gauge and steering wheel!the 350 tranny stay in place and the GM 10 bolts rear end also!I worked on the car for the 3 last winter and use it in summer!I was very lucky to buy it all the old cars lovers in the area tried to get it but I was friend with the family who owned the car for several years and they offered me first to buy it!Many many hours of work but after all itīs a Pontiac !Also you can go for it with the picture on POCI facebook page I'll check it!

Marc

5. Default

where are the pictures??

You can't see it?

7. Default

I posted a photo and info on POCI's Facebook page = thanks Marc!
    Paul Bergstrom
    POCI Club Office Mgr.

I'll go on Facebook to see that Paul!Thanks!
    Marc

Finally,after 3 years searching for the genuine rumble seat step the one on top of the fender I finally found in Ohio!I will send it to rechrome and install on the car this winter!Now I'll check for the other one who take place on the bumper!Very happy to finally found that step!

good news, thanks for update on your progress
    Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi