Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
  1. Default 1964 Pontiac Grand Prix

Hi
    I have owned the car for about ten years. We replaced all the after market parts with NOS or reproduction original parts. We painted the car the original color & detailed the trunk & engine compartment. The car has a 389 ci with A Carter AFB. Power steering, power brakes, power windows, automatic trans. Original tac & vacuum gauge. Original AM/FM radio & Kleeenex dispenser. It also has front & rear anti sway bars. Eight lug wheels with original trim rings. We enjoy driving it & taking it to shows. Hope you enjoy the photos.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by 1964GP; March 31st, 2012 at 08:49.

2. Default

Good Morning,

You certainly have a fine example of a 1964 Grand Prix. I have a 64 Bonneville with the sport bucket seat console interior very similar to the GP. Noticed you said that you had a tissue dispenser also. Where did you mount it? I have not seen that wasn't center mounted, and I have located one, but have not moved on it yet as I am concerned about the mounting under the glove box door. Could you let me know how and where you were able to mount it and maybe a picture or two of the details?
    Thanks,
    Jon Saulnier