Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org

Default Fiero Magazine Ads

I enjoy collecting Pontiac magazine ads, especially ones for the Bonneville, but I went thru my collection and picked out the Fiero ones. Managed to find 16 pages worth, so set up an album and here it is if you're interested, you might have seen all these before, but hopefully something there will be "new".

http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/r...agazine%20Ads/
    Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi

Do you need any Bonneville lit like the car in the picture?

"do i need more Bonneville lit?" if you were to ask my wife I'm sure she would tell you I already have too much, but I'm always on the lookout for anything I don't already have, do you have something of interest you might want to sell?
    Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi

Quote Originally Posted by aukc View Post
    "do i need more Bonneville lit?" if you were to ask my wife I'm sure she would tell you I already have too much, but I'm always on the lookout for anything I don't already have, do you have something of interest you might want to sell?
    I have some Bonneville only brochures. They showcase the new exciting body style of the Bonneville. I worked at Pontiac dealerships for a while. Let me know. you can email me solotworacer@gmail.com

Steve

I had a SSE "packet" with owners manual and stuff all wrapped in plastic but I dont recall the year. I will have to check it and I will email you about it.

Thanks
    Steve