Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

The car was featured in this magazine article:

Last edited by aukc; January 7th, 2011 at 19:11.
    Mike Klassen - 1995 white Bonneville SSEi

and here is an article about Pontiac Restorations in Jupiter, Florida where the restoration work was done, and a photo of the restoration in progress:

Want to let folks know what I’ve been up to lately on this project. The format of this forum is perfect for dialog among members and while I continue to value the POCI members only club forum for group discussion and conversation , I also needed a place on the internet for hosting the photos and videos that I’m collecting and to be able to display the information to an audience that includes some non-club members and also something with a format that is oriented towards the organization and viewing of lots of photos and videos.

As a result, I’ve started a facebook “fan page” to host and present the information that I’ve collected, please check it out and let me know what you think - http://www.facebook.com/30.Millionth.Pontiac

I hope there are POCI members who can contribute to the discussion, either because they were involved in the launch of the 1992 Bonneville or events related to the Bonneville or they know someone who was, and this is still the place where I want to find out about it and have those conversations. Thanks, and I hope to hear from you, Mike