Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
  1. Default rally stripes on 69 pontiac

has anyone seen rally stripes (hood top truck, dual or single) on a 69 lemans that look good and are an option to keep away from it looking like i'm trying to imitate the gto (side stripes)? suggestions?

the only stripe i've seen that looks decent on a 68-9 A body is the Bobcat paint scheme. I HATE The Chevelle stripes on a Pontiac.

3. Default

Hi. I Have an idea for you. Until you find or create something permanent for your car, you might consider going to a sign maker. Let me explain. I live in Florida, EVERYTHING is covered in vinyl! City Buses, Radio Station Promotional vans, imports (like in fast n furious movie), You get my point. If the shop owner lets you have access to his computer you will be able to experiment with his programs and/or see pics of his work. Some shops print vinyl making portraits, real flame, whatever, be creative, possibilities are endless. The 2 best parts...... Affordable and comes off easy!

OR

Make some photo copies of a white car in different poses. use crayons, markers, or colored pencils to experiment with colors and designs till u get what you want. Hope this helps, Have fun! Mike