Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
    TININDN Guest

Default Beaumonts at Barrett

Couple of shots I took last week at Barrett-Jackson -

The '67 with a 327 CID sold or $18,700 and the '68 with a 396 CID sold for $26,499 -
    Attached Images Attached Images

2. Default

Dave
    was there any Oaklands at Barrett? I'm curious if there has ever been any at Barrett. Boy that 68 really looks nice. Clean grill design.

Larry Crider
    RT 66 Oklahoma
    POCI Director
    Southern Division

TININDN Guest

Quote Originally Posted by 48Woodie View Post
    Dave
    was there any Oaklands at Barrett? I'm curious if there has ever been any at Barrett. Boy that 68 really looks nice. Clean grill design.
    Larry -

None that I recall - and no "woodies" as nice as yours, IMO

There's a 68 Beamount similar to that one not far from me that a buddy's been trying to buy for 6 months or so. Idiot that has it won't return calls even tho it's listed for sale.Good looking cars, I'd like to own one to stuff a true Pontiac driveline in.

Mike
    Last edited by Mike Nixon; January 30th, 2010 at 08:06.

That '68 looks stunning, thanks for sharing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Nixon View Post
    There's a 68 Beamount similar to that one not far from me that a buddy's been trying to buy for 6 months or so. Idiot that has it won't return calls even tho it's listed for sale.Good looking cars, I'd like to own one to stuff a true Pontiac driveline in.

Mike
    Mike, if you did that you would "ruin" the uniqieness of the CDN Pontiac then it would become "sort of a LeMans" These cars are so different in their own way!!! That's why I'm keeping my CDN 52 Torpedo back, SBC powered, as it came from the Oshawa plant with a "stove bolt" 6 cyl. in it, so I'm keeping to that theme. [ sort of ]
    Pete Barber 64 2+2 Htp. Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel has been "TURNED OFF"

Pete the hell of it is that the Chevy guys around here would gloat so much with a Pontiac Powered Chevy that unique or not It'd have a Pontiac powertrain in it if I owned it. The big Chevy would sit in the barn until I got tired of the car and then it'd go back for the next guy. There're enough diffs in sheetmetal from a "std" domestic Pontiac that they cars are extremely unique down here.

The Beaumont's are on the list of car's I'd like to own.

Mike