Ames Performance Engineering - Click Here!

POCI LINKS

2017 Annual Convention - Click Here! Visit the POCI Club Store - Click Here! Join us on Facebook - Click Here! Join us on Pinterest - Click Here! Vist the POMARC - Click Here!

Advertise on POCI.org
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: how new are we?

If they move under their own power usually nothing is said.
    If it will at least roll I get "the look".
    If it has to be pulled off the roll back that's a whole different story.....
    Tim

Quote Originally Posted by Old Goat 67 View Post
    Yes, but what they are doing is really plotting it out for the next time!
    There've been so many "next times" here I think she's given up.

She kinda freaked out last summer when I bought a 1700 series International with a Turret crane mounted on it. I told her it was so I could lift off the ones that didn't roll. Needless to say Jen was NOT impressed, then she saw how it made lifting heavy work easy and now it's a WTH did I do with out this truck. I had a cab off of a Chevy truck in 35 minutes last weekend, She didn't make it out of the house in time to help!

Mike

I brought home a Firetruck a couple of years ago. Told all the neighbors that their home owners insurance would surely go down with a pumper right next door. The neighbors just gave me the same look my wife does.

The crane though is a great idea!
    Tim

If I can get a pic to load on this site I'll post one of it and you can tell your wife you're going to buy it. See if you get the same reaction I did. It has turned into a what did I do without this truck!

Mike