PDA

View Full Version : Fiero Magazine Ads

aukc
December 26th, 2008, 22:09
I enjoy collecting Pontiac magazine ads, especially ones for the Bonneville, but I went thru my collection and picked out the Fiero ones. Managed to find 16 pages worth, so set up an album and here it is if you're interested, you might have seen all these before, but hopefully something there will be "new".

http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/rr268/aukcc/Fiero%20Magazine%20Ads/

March 27th, 2015, 20:32
Do you need any Bonneville lit like the car in the picture?

aukc
March 27th, 2015, 23:49
"do i need more Bonneville lit?" if you were to ask my wife I'm sure she would tell you I already have too much, but I'm always on the lookout for anything I don't already have, do you have something of interest you might want to sell?

April 15th, 2015, 21:11
"do i need more Bonneville lit?" if you were to ask my wife I'm sure she would tell you I already have too much, but I'm always on the lookout for anything I don't already have, do you have something of interest you might want to sell?

I have some Bonneville only brochures. They showcase the new exciting body style of the Bonneville. I worked at Pontiac dealerships for a while. Let me know. you can email me solotworacer@gmail.com

Steve

April 17th, 2015, 22:25
I had a SSE "packet" with owners manual and stuff all wrapped in plastic but I dont recall the year. I will have to check it and I will email you about it.

Thanks
Steve