PDA

View Full Version : Beaumonts at Barrett

TININDN
January 27th, 2010, 08:00
Couple of shots I took last week at Barrett-Jackson -

The '67 with a 327 CID sold or $18,700 and the '68 with a 396 CID sold for $26,499 -

48Woodie
January 27th, 2010, 17:38
Dave
was there any Oaklands at Barrett? I'm curious if there has ever been any at Barrett. Boy that 68 really looks nice. Clean grill design.

TININDN
January 27th, 2010, 20:08
Dave
was there any Oaklands at Barrett? I'm curious if there has ever been any at Barrett. Boy that 68 really looks nice. Clean grill design.

Larry -

None that I recall - and no "woodies" as nice as yours, IMO

Mike Nixon
January 27th, 2010, 20:12
There's a 68 Beamount similar to that one not far from me that a buddy's been trying to buy for 6 months or so. Idiot that has it won't return calls even tho it's listed for sale.Good looking cars, I'd like to own one to stuff a true Pontiac driveline in.

Mike

92conv
January 30th, 2010, 07:05
That '68 looks stunning, thanks for sharing!!

Dualquadpete
February 13th, 2010, 15:34
There's a 68 Beamount similar to that one not far from me that a buddy's been trying to buy for 6 months or so. Idiot that has it won't return calls even tho it's listed for sale.Good looking cars, I'd like to own one to stuff a true Pontiac driveline in.

Mike

Mike, if you did that you would "ruin" the uniqieness of the CDN Pontiac then it would become "sort of a LeMans" These cars are so different in their own way!!! That's why I'm keeping my CDN 52 Torpedo back, SBC powered, as it came from the Oshawa plant with a "stove bolt" 6 cyl. in it, so I'm keeping to that theme. [ sort of ]

Mike Nixon
February 13th, 2010, 17:00
Pete the hell of it is that the Chevy guys around here would gloat so much with a Pontiac Powered Chevy that unique or not It'd have a Pontiac powertrain in it if I owned it. The big Chevy would sit in the barn until I got tired of the car and then it'd go back for the next guy. There're enough diffs in sheetmetal from a "std" domestic Pontiac that they cars are extremely unique down here.

The Beaumont's are on the list of car's I'd like to own.

Mike